- Follow us
Bring in the outside world with EzyPelmet
Adding a new dimension to the internal perimeter of square-set interiors, EzyPelmet makes window blinds disappear, cleverly conceals feature lighting and opens vast panoramas before your eyes. EzyPelmet offers a simple and discrete transition between the interior ceiling and external windows, curtain wall facades or the building structure.
EzyPelmet is a two piece, pre-finished cold-rolled steel section which provides a fast, economical and prestigious solution for creating recessed window pelmets in drywall ceilings. It provides a simple and discrete transition between the interior ceiling and external windows, curtain wall facades or the building structure.
As with all other EZ Concept™ products, EzyPelmet™ is coated with ZF100 Zincanneal and ready to paint saving on preparation time.
Eliminate the risks involved with traditional MDF and Drywall pelmet systems and save time on lengthy install process, additional fixings and extra finishing considerations.
Made from cold rolled steel; EzyPelmet maintains form and will not crack or distort over time.
- Contemporary, clear view design
- Flush-finish edge for square-set interiors
- Completely concealed fixings
- Does not require fixing from the top
- Finished in white, no need to paint
- Install from below after ceiling
- Fastest method for creating window pelmets
- Suitable for blinds, curtain, lights and more
Call the EZ Concept Team on 1 888 399 5262