Quote Request Forms
Please select one of the below options to submit a quote request.
For all other EZ Concept products, please click on "Other EZ Concept Products" or email the EZ Concept team at firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDERING INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS
Diagram is suitable for North America only
Please see RocYork Hinge Recommendation Chart in the resources section.
For the rough opening, use the following guidelines:
EZC - Classic Adjust
Frame Width +5/8” Frame Height + 3/8”
SRC - Single Rabbet
Frame Width +1” Frame Height + 3/4”
ISD | InSwing Door
Frame Width +1-3/4” Frame Height + 1”
DRC | Double Rabbet
Frame Width +1” Frame Height + 3/4”
Refer to specific installation manuals prior to preparing openings.
CavKit & SlideSet
Please discuss rough framing preparations with your EZ Concept representative.
- All EzyJamb, CavKit and SlideSet products are made to order.
- Lead times apply to all EzyJamb, CavKit and SlideSet orders. Typical lead time from date of order to date of delivery is 15-20 working days. Longer lead times may apply in some cases. Always confirm exact lead time with EZ Concept prior to placing order.
- All orders are accepted by EZ Concept on a FIFO basis (first in, first out). For urgent orders, please refer to the point below.
- For urgent orders, manufacturing processes can be expedited on request. Expedited orders can be dispatched within 7-10 working days from receipt of order. A minimum charge of $100 or 40% of total order cost, whichever is greater, is applicable to expedited orders.
- Expedition of EzyJamb, CavKit and SlideSet orders is not always possible and is subject to operational requirements. Always confirm exact lead time with EZ Concept prior to placing order.
Floor to Ceiling Doors
- Floor to ceiling doors require no header jamb as the door extends to the total height of the wall, when framingfor this type of application allow the ceiling framing and plasterboard to carry on through to the adjacent space.
Custom Door Sizes
- Custom size EzyJamb, CavKit and SlideSet products are available on request. Longer lead times and additional charges may apply for custom sizes. Custom latch plate punching is available on request.
Pricing and Quotes
- All prices for EzyJamb, CavKit and SlideSet, accessories and associated processes do not include GST or freight charges unless expressly noted in writing. Always confirm pricing prior to placing your order.
Latch Plate Punching
- Latch plate punching is standard at 36” for 6’8” doors and 38” for 7’0” doors and above. All latch plate punching dimensions are measured from the base of jamb up.
Shipping and Insurance
- EzyJamb, CavKit & SlideSet Products are shipped as a boxed kit for increased protection in transit.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure goods are shipped and handled with care, it is inevitable that goods will occasionally be damaged in transit. Shipping insurance to cover the cost of replacement of goods is available. Refer to EZ Concept’s standard terms and conditions for further clarification.
- As all EzyJamb, CavKit and SlideSet are made specifically to order to individual requirements, all EzyJamb door jambs are non-returnable and non-refundable. All orders for EzyJamb door jambs are also irrevocable after two (2) hours of EzyJamb receiving the order, due to manufacturing and scheduling requirements.
- CavKit is designed to suit most brands of cavity sliders and is custom made to suit your requirements. CavKit standard components assumes the lining board is the same on both sides, if these are not equal please contact your EZ Concept representative.
- CavKit is a trim kit only and does not include the cavity sliding door, frame or track,if these components are required please contact your EZ Concept representative to learn more about SlideSet Complete Pocket Doors.