EzyJamb Inswing (ISD) Door Jamb System
EzyJamb® Inswing Door - ISD is the ultimate inswing door jamb system to achieve a seamless look in hallways and corridors.
The EzyJamb Inswing ISD (PATENT PENDING) is suitable in applications where you require the door to open inwardly. The perforated sides for flush finishing enables you to produce a contemporary flush finish door jamb with clean lines and inconspicuous detail.
The completed inswing door jamb is flush finished and can be painted in with the whole wall area to fully conceal any fixing, achieving simple clean lines around the door face.
The incorporation of reinforced edges overcomes the continual damage door jambs are subjected to by normal everyday use.
The unique design of EzyJamb combines visual appeal, strength and versatility.
EzyJamb Inswing Door - ISD
- Allow the door to be installed flush with the wall and open into the corresponding room.
- Wraps the drywall during framing to conceal fixings and incorporate the door into the wall face.
- Made from the world-renowned United States Steel
- Simple to install and meets the finished surfaces standards to ensure they can be painted immediately.
- Complemented by RocYork Hinges that are designed and tested to withstand heavy traffic flow.
- Available in full height or custom heights and widths.
Call the EZ Concept Team on 1 888 399 5262
EZ Concept Product Specification Brochure
Learn more about EZ Concept's flush finish products for creating clean line interiors(pdf, 3.8 MB)
EzyJamb Inswing - ISD Brochure
Learn more about the sophisticated appearance of EzyJamb Inswing door(pdf, 3.5 MB)
EzyJamb Inswing - ISD Datasheet
Technical information required for the specification of EzyJamb - ISD(pdf, 481 KB)
EzyJamb Inswing - ISD Installation Instructions
Technical information required to install EzyJamb Inswing door jambs(pdf, 706 KB)