EzyJamb Single Rabbet (SRC) Door Jamb System
Give your project a clean-cut trim free edge with the EzyJamb Single Rabbet – SRC door frame. This one-piece frameless door jamb is made custom to perfectly suit your wall thickness for a flush finish.
The premium design of the EzyJamb SRC provides a smooth transition from one side of the door jamb and eliminates the need for trims, allowing for a minimalistic sophistication in apartments, homes and commercial buildings.
The system is complemented by a range of RocYork mortised, non-mortised, or concealed hinges, to suit different applications.
EzyJamb Single Rabbet - SRC
EzyJamb is a unique frameless jamb system that wraps the drywall during framing and when mudded and painted, blends seamlessly with the wall.
The incorporation of reinforced edges overcomes the continual damage door jambs are subjected to by normal everyday use. The unique design of EzyJamb combines visual appeal, strength and versatility. The 18 Gauge Single Rabbet SRC (PATENT PENDING) Trimless door frame is simple to install, and it requires no special maintenance.
- Rabbeted on only one side of the door stop, to allow the door to be installed flush with the side of the wall that houses the hinges.
- Wraps the drywall during framing to conceal fixings and incorporate the door into the wall face.
- Made from the world-renowned United States Steel
- Simple to install and meets the finished surfaces standards to ensure they can be painted immediately.
- Complemented by RocYork Hinges that are designed and tested to withstand heavy traffic flow.
- Available in 6'8",7'0",8'0", full height or custom heights and widths.
Call the EZ Concept Team on 1 888 399 5262
EZ Concept Product Specification Brochure
Learn more about EZ Concept's flush finish products for creating clean line interiors(pdf, 3.8 MB)
EzyJamb Single Rabbet - SRC Brochure
A premium single Rabbet alternative to a smooth flush finish door jamb(pdf, 3.7 MB)
EzyJamb Single Rabbet - SRC Datasheet
Technical Information required for the specification of EzyJamb - SRC(pdf, 608 KB)
EzyJamb Single Rabbet - SRC Installation Instructions
Technical information required to install EzyJamb Single Rabbet - SRC(pdf, 609 KB)